The Team of Sailing Nautiness Co., Ltd. cooperate now since more than 1 year and recommend Calypso Diving Koh Tao for spontaneous Dives because of the following reasons:
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
- CMAS & PADI training in German, English, French and Thai
- Established since 1999 under german management
- Relaxed beach dives on beautiful “Tanote Reef” with small ship wreck, starting right from our door
- PRIVATE Diving in small groups (max 4 guests per per Instructor)
- Relaxed schedule, boarding on Calypso´s dive boat at 9 am for two dives
- Dive longer with us, dive time is not limited!
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
- Enjoy diving on Koh Tao’s remote east coast dive sites, where most of the time you will find no other dive boats
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will make you feel right at home
- Located in the quiet and picturesque Tanote Bay
- Now crowds, no parties
- Great place for snorkeling
- Next to the friendly “Family Resort”
Become part of the Calypso Family!
Rates for PRIVATE Diving with Calypso Diving Koh Tao – Your personal instructor, dive guaranteed only with you and your private group!
|Tanote Bay Riff||2000 THB||1600 THB p.P.||1400 THB p.P.||1200 THB p.P.|
|Calypso Dive-Boat (2 Dives)||5000 THB (2 Dives)||4000 THB p.P. (2 Dives)||3500 THB p.P. (2 Dives)||3000 THB p.P. (2 Dives)|
|Scuba Review (1 Dive)||4000 THB p.P.||3000 THB p.P.||2500 THB p.P.||2000 THB p.P.|
|Discover Scuba Dive (1 Dive)||5000 THB||4000 THB||3500 THB||3000 THB|
|Night-Dive (1 Dive):||3.000 THB||2.500 THB||2.000 THB||1.500 THB|
Sailing Nautiness Co., Ltd. is coordinating the whole Dive- and Sailing Tour – therefore, we require the following information in advance:
- Dive-Licence (not necessary for Discover Scuba Dives)
- Logbook (if available)
- How many diving experience?
- When was your last dive?
Sailing Nautiness Co., Ltd. do not take commissions, and therefore your dives are payable directly at Calypso Diving Koh Tao in THB and cash. At current exchange rates also following currencies are possible: CHF, EUR and USD.
If you are interested in the participation of normal dives with open groups (NOT PRIVATE!), then we recommend you simply direct the homepage of Calypso Diving