We now have a partnership with Exit Strategy, a very private sailing yacht of brand ALUBAT Ovni 435.
Built of aluminium, she withstands strongest conditions, is sailing fast and easy and a beauty and comfortable yacht. The yacht is extra equipped for additional safety and comfort.
Besides the crew it accommodates just 1 couple or 1 single person in the only guest cabin with private bathroom / sink.
If during vacation you want private feeling without sharing the time with a crowd of unknown people, this is what you might look for.
The skipper is also diver and would like to join you underwater as well. On request equipment can be rented for you from external.
Please contact us for actual journeys / expense shares.
- LOA (length over all): 13,37m
- LWL (length water line): 10,59m
- width: 4,22m
- draft: 0,74 … 2,54m
- displacement: 10,5 to
- CE-class: A
- Rigg: cutter (main, genoa, staysail)
- engine: Yanmar 41kW
- winches: Harken 1x electric, 5x manual
- electric windlass
- primary anchor: Ultra 27 kg + 100m chain
- secondary anchor: Buegel 25 kg + 10m chain + 80m rope
- rigg: cutter rigg
- main: 35 sqm
- genoa: 55 sqm
- staysail: 18,9 sqm
- asymmetric spinnaker: 106 sqm
Interiour / comfort:
- owner cabin in front
- guest cabin with double berth aft
- 2 heads (1x front, 1x aft for guest cabin)
- 1 head manual
- 1 electric head
- stern shower (with warm water)
- generator Northern Light 230VAC, 5kW
- photovoltaic 750 W (3 x 160W + 2x135W)
- washing machine
- watermaker 12V, appr. 12,8 l/h
- freezer / 2nd fridge
- Alpine Digital, speakers from JVC in the saloon and Teufel in cockpit
- Raytheon ST60 Wind + 3x ST60 Multi-Display
- Simrad GPS-Plotter
- nke – Autopilot
- Standard Horizon VHF – Radio 1
navigation center instruments:
- Garmin GPS 128 connected to ST60s
- 1 multi-display ST60
- Raytheon radar
- Icom VHF – Radio 2
- Icom SW – Radio
- AIS transponder + receiver
The yacht is registered in the Langkawi Yacht Register and the owners and crew are Austrians.