About the Yacht
Designed by Dough Peterson, the sail sports legend, and build at Hans Cristian yard in 2007. With her 52 feet, this is the largest sailing yacht in Koh Samui, Thailand.
Her interior is designed by Italian designer Melania Perini and made up in solid teak wood and a galley with granite top. With her 3 double bed cabins, 2 toilets with bath and a fully equipped salon – she is a luxury experience second to none.
As she is rigged to go around the world, she will safely bring guest around Koh Samui and to nearby islands such as Angthong National Marine Park, Koh Tao and Koh Phangan.
Whether it’s a sunset charter, full day trip or overnight charter you can rest assured you are in for a treat and experience out of the ordinary. Relax and unwind and be serviced with a 5-star treatment.More Information about The Independence
The following itineraries are a suggestion. You will be able to plan your individual trip together with the Captain of the boat before the trip starts. All destinations depend on wind and weather conditions.
Angthong National Marine Park Trip
- enjoy a cruise to the Angthong National Marine Park
Full Day Trip
- cruising around Koh Phangan
- cruising around Koh Samui with stops at Koh Tan or Koh Matsum
Half Day Trip
- a tour along the coast of Koh Samui
- a cruise to Koh Phangan
- a cruise to Fisherman’s Village along Ko Som to Choengmon Bay and back into the sunset
- a tour around Bird Nest Island near Koh Phangan and back into the sunset
- a voyage to Leela Beach and back into the sunset
Early Morning Trip
- to Hadrin Bay, passing Koh Som to Fisherman’s Village
- to the northern cape of Samui and the Choengmon Bay
- Transfers with VIP-Bus from/to your Hotel, Resort or Villa on Koh Samui
- yacht charter
- captain & crew
- fuel and mooring costs
- fruit basket, free flow of different soft drinks and juices, drinking water
- fishing gear, snorkeling equipment
On Full Day Trips
- snacks and lunch-buffet
On Half Day and Sunset Trips
Personal necessities like cigarettes and alcoholic beverages. Don’t forget your camera, sunscreen and swim suit!
Transfer from and to your resort, hotel or villa on Koh Samui is included in all packages. Please allow 30 to 45 minutes for the transport time, depending on your location. The eventual pickup time will be advised on your booking confirmation. The following are start and arrival times of the boat for your trip:
|Full Day Trip||9am||6.30pm|
|Half Day Trip||1pm||6.30pm|
|Early Morning Trip||9am||noon|