Five nights on board of NAUTINESS II and five nights in a luxury villa on Koh Samui
The perfect holiday to enjoy the best worlds on and around the beautiful island of Koh Samui in Thailand.
Combine an unforgettable five night sail on a skippered yacht around Samui’s famous archipelago and Angthong National Marine Park with five nights relaxing in the stunning surroundings of Villa Baan Ora Chon.
Koh Samui is the perfect destination for both types of holiday due to the breathtaking beauty of its landscape, its tropical climate and the wide variety of anchorages. And with its international airport, it is easily accessible from anywhere in the world.
This holiday package is ideal for either a group, couples, a family or a group of friends. We can cater for up to 6 people on the yacht and up to 10 in the Villa to accommodate any additional guests who wanted to join.
We take care of everything! You just have to decide whether start your holiday on board Nautiness II or by the pool at Villa Baan Ora Chon.
About Villa Baan Ora Chon
Located on the Chai Talay Estate on Lipa Noi Beach, a serene and tranquil area in the south-west of the island, this Villa has been beautifully designed to make the most of the stunning sunsets, picturesque environment and white sand beaches.
The Chai Talay Estate is private but not isolated so you can be entertained at the Villa or walk to local bars and restaurants as desired. But with Baan Ora Chon’s dedicated chef and staff to serve you five-star menus which showcase the best of the Island’s organic produce, you might not want to leave.
About the yacht
NAUTINESS II is designed not only for typical sailing groups but also for scuba divers, fishermen, golfers, families with children and all types of groups – anyone who enjoys just simply cruising the peaceful Gulf of Thailand waters while relaxing, sunbathing and enjoying totally carefree travel.
You’ll enjoy our local knowledge and a total on board energy aimed at fulfilling your every desire in friendly and conscientious manner. Totally rest and unwind, knowing that we are familiar with the area, use the most up-to-date sailing and safety equipment and procedures.
What is included
- Transfer from airport to the villa or yacht, between villa and yacht and back to the airport
- Villa Ora Chon
- Dedicated chef (breakfast included) – He will do lunch and dinner
- Arrival drinks and dinner and farewell beachfront BBQ
- Included activities in Villa Baan Ora Chon
- 1h Yoga
- 1h Beach Boot camp or boxing
- 1h Massage
- Yoga and Beach Boot camp/boxing must be taken as a group, Massages can be individually taken.
- NAUTINESS II
- charter fee, captain & crew, chef on board, costs of bunkering including transport, storage and personnel costs, towels, bedding, final cleaning, breakfast, lunch and dinner on board or in a selected restaurant, Snacks, Juices, use of Dinghy including outboard motor-craft, Snorkling equipment with different sizes, Fishing gear and fresh baits for ground fishing, port taxes, mooring fees, all fuel costs and insurances – no security deposit required!.
- Included activities on NAUTINESS II
- Angthong National Marine Park (entrance fees included)
- Kayaking in Angthong
- Try-Dive in Koh Tao under guidance of an experienced instructor
What our customers say about us
Beautiful property. 4 spacious double rooms each with their own privacy and aspect. Lots of different indoor/outdoor living areas and dining options to suit your different moods or the weather. We were 2 adults and 4 kids and I hardly knew the kids were there as they were always in the pool, on the safe beach or just in a different part of the Villa. Easy to relax even with kids. Would be a great venue for 4 couples who enjoy food as the chef was excellent. We ate every evening meal at the Villa mostly Thai at the kid’s request. Staff were great, very helpful, good and friendly with the kids (11-14) and there when needed otherwise discreet and invisible. Even changed the tire on the car without being asked when they noticed it was a bit soft. Great holiday.
KiwiTravller2015, Tripadvisor, April 2015
Cannot recommend enough!
An amazing 4-days away from the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong. An excellent way to kick start your training or motivate you to get moving and eat clean. I always come back feeling refreshed, relaxed and energised. Cannot recommend this paradise enough!
Chrissy Denton, Hong Kong, November 2015
Absolute highlight of our holiday
Christian and Captain Fred along with our fantastic personal chef and deckhand made our private charter an experience to remember. From the ease of booking to the sourcing of Australian wine for us, we were made to feel very special. If you are after an amazing day out with the family or a group of friends I would defiantly recommend The Nautiness. The absolute highlight of our holiday!!!
Thoroughly enjoyable experience
Collected from the beach in front of our hotel and whisked off to sail the length of the island on a catamaran is our idea of heaven. We opted for a long sail down to Koh Mat Sum and Tan Island, where we snorkelled, swam and had lunch. Staff were professional, entertaining and very accommodating of our children who wanted to assist with the sailing. Lying on the deck watching the bays and resorts pass by was sensational. Thanks to Christian and his crew for providing such a well managed and thoroughly enjoyable experience.
CNMItravels, Brisbane, Australia
Prices (11 days/10 nights)
All prices are in Thai Baht
|2 Persons||THB 389.000|
|3 Persons||THB 469.000|
|4 Persons||THB 539.000|
|5 Persons||THB 569.000|
|6 Persons||THB 609.000|
Terms and Conditions
- to make a binding booking 30% of the total price has to be paid
- 30 days before your visit the total price of the package has to be paid
- on cancellation up to 30 days before visit no refund of paid fees will be given