Experience the Angthong National Marine Park on board of our luxury catamaran
Duration: With included transfers approximately 11 hours.
Pick-up time for Transfer with VIP-Bus at 7.15 am.
An unforgettable sailing & cruising experience in a private atmosphere.
Enjoy the unique outlook on our way to the Angthong National Marine Park. During the cruise, we will serve Espresso, some juices, snacks and a fruit-basket.
We can visit the famous Emerald Lake or the main island of the Angthong National Marine Park. After snorkelling and swimming stops, and a Thai-style Lunch on board, you will come back with many impressions and experiences.
Of course – all destinations also depend on wind and weather conditions on the travel day!
THB 35.000 (Basic yacht charter, includes two guests)
THB 3.000 for each additional person in your group (max. 20 persons + crew)
Kids up to 14 years old under the supervision of their parents join us for free
Compare all prices with
- Transfer with VIP-Bus from/to your Villa/Hotel/Resort,
- yacht charter,
- Captain & crew,
- fuel and mooring costs,
- Angthong National Marine Park fees,
- transfer with longtail boat from the yacht to the islands if more than 4 guests are on the boat,
- fruit basket and a free flow of different juices, bottled water,
- Thai Lunch Buffet,
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing gear with fresh baits,
Chef Package Additional Option
For an extra charge of THB 5.000 for your entire group - chef prepared mixed seafood and other Thai specialities. We also include 3 different brands of beer or a glass of wine and/or 1 bottle of Sparkling wine if desired.
Our Day Trip Packages
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
Your booking is confirmed (status „BOOKED“) after payment of 50% of the total charter price. Final payment is requested in cash at boarding time (Status „CAREFREE“).
We will send a money request to your E-Mail address via PayPal (NO FEES for international payments). Payment by credit card is also available (processed by PayPal).
On cancellation of your booking up to 2 months before the trip/tour, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged. Should the booking be cancelled less than 2 months before the trip/tour, a cancellation fee of 100% will be applied. We recommend that you take out a travel cancellation insurance.
Depending on the weather conditions the operator reserves the right to change the itinerary or postpone to another suggested date. If none of these options are suitable for you, we will issue a full refund.
- Angthong National Marine Park Tour
- Day cruise to Koh Tan & Koh Mudsum
- Day Trip
- Half Day Trip
- Sunset Cruise
- Sailing and diving safari around Koh Tao
- Bareboat Charter (Owner Rep.)
- Overnight Tours
- Villa & Yacht: All inclusive private luxury holidays (11 days)
- Sailing and Motorcycling in South Thailand (13 days tour)
- Golfing, Sailing & Land excursions (13 days tour)