An exclusive sailing trip to Angthong National Marine Park for 2 days / 1 night – from Koh Samui / Departure 09:00 am
Our holiday sailing trip to this nature sight is an experience that you will not forget! The Mu Ko Angthong National Marine Park is one of Thailand’s most beautiful island chain. With more than 40 unspoiled, tropical islands it belongs to the most beautiful national parks in the Gulf of Thailand.
An exclusive 2-day sailing trip from the island of Koh Samui to the Angthong archipelago, which is a widely unexplored area and you’ll find on each sailing and snorkeling safari new natural wonders above and below sea level.
Our exclusive live aboard sailing package contains:
- Approx. 08:30 am transfer from the hotel or the airport to your live aboard boat.
- Set sails and enjoy a buffet breakfast on board while we are sailing to Anghtong.
- We arrive in the early afternoon at the northernmost islands of the archipelago and go on a snorkeling experience.
- We travel to the main inhabited island of the Angthong National Marine Park and go on a land excursion to the top if desired and / or go swimming in the coral garden – a great way to end the day, because most of the other tourists leave already the Park back to the main-islands.
- Dinner on board of the NAUTINESS II – enjoy the sunset.
- On the next day after breakfast we set the sails again and stroll through the National Park into the south to explore the many natural wonders to marvel at. It’s up to you to take advantage of this day with the many possibilities to relax.
- We sail back in time to return between 18 and 19:00 clock – depending on wind, weather and whatever you have then been scheduled for the remaining evening. We are flexible and are guided by you!